--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tizza.izza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >

> > I wonder if she's even from Fairfield. Seems to me the ULTIMATE
> > desire manifestation thing is the TM-SIdhis (assuming they work of
> course)
> > and anyone who feels compelled to go talk to a Westerner with "new"
> > technology rather than doing group TM and Yogic FLying is, well, a
> tad off...
> >

> It seems to me that the TM sidhis are only the "ULTIMATE desire
> manifestation" if that is what you are looking to manifest.

Well, you have to buy into MMY's interpretation of how the TM-Sidhis work,
I suppose, but if you do (and who would practice them unless they at
least had a *hope* that they worked), by definition, they're the ultimate
form of manifesting desire.

> What if you could care less about manifesting the sidhis but on a more
> practical level desire to make a good living. So you develop a plan,
> follow it through, and earn a good living. That would be a pretty good
> manifestation of a desire.

Sure, but why call that "desire manifestation technology" instead of
"develop a plan, follow it through, and earn a good living?"

> Or maybe you are overweight and you develop a plan and follow it
> through and lose weight and your health improves as a result (among
> other things). That would be a pretty good validation of desire
> manifestation.

Again, why call it "desire manifestation technology?" That's a buzzword
designed to appeal to people who like those buzzwrods, and anyone with
any intelligence who was still practicing the TM Sidhis would see it as pure
manipulation, even if the person doing the manipulation is not being honest
with themselves about why they are using the term.

> Some people don't care at all about the TM Sidhis.

So who, living in Fairfield, is interested in "desire manipulation technologies"
unless they already had learned the sidhis?