--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" jyouells@
> wrote:
> >
> > It's too bad that the TMO isn't as successful at marketing TM as
they
> > are
> > at selling land and real estate.
>
> Maharishi, for different reasons, didn't want TM to be successfull
> during the last 5 years or so.
> It's rather amazing that you haven't understood this point long ago.

Nab,

    I understand that line of reasoning,  I just don't think that it's
true.  There are many other possible motives that are far more likely,
less elitist, and reflect far worse on the TMO.

   The idea that it has to be slow or it would be too painful,
contradicts both the idea that ignorance is just illusion; and the
spontaneous life supporting power of consciousness. Of course, if those
principles are incorrect then all bets are off...

JohnY