--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason jedi_spock@ wrote:
> > Actually, Nab, if your reasoning is correct, I'd rather believe that
> > Maharishi is a fraud. Because if he believed this, it indicates that
> he
> > did not believe and or understand his own teaching.
> >
> > JohnY
>
> "The Movement belongs to those that move"
>
> You don't seem to have moved out of the 70's. What you are reffering
> are old, old instructions.

Are you trying to say that in these modern times, fraud is an efficient
technique for spiritual growth?   Must be some ancient secret vedic
technique.  Isn't truthfulness timeless or was it only in accord with
the laws of nature in the 70's?

My rationalizer just doesn't seem to go that far.....

JohnY