Are you saying our glorious presidential candidate, Obama, calling his
opponent's VP pick a pig is not sexist?  Well, excuuuuse me. Let's
hear a round of cheers for Obama, he sure knows how to get women to
vote for him. I guess you and the blogger boyz think being a sexist
pig is a way to woo a woman. Good luck with that, Charlie.  Obama lost
21 points from women voters in the last ten days and with this type of
piggy behavior, I'm sure he will lose more. Duffus!