bob_brigante wrote:
> "But the most annoying thing about the movies—and the Truthers—is that
> the actual truth, in all its awful complexity, isn't enough for them.
> No matter that 3,000 Americans died because of bungling and blowback,
> or that the Bush administration twisted their deaths into pretexts for
> unnecessary war and executive power run amok. The Truthers want more.
> They've missed the real lesson of the Bush administration, which is not
> that a secretive cabal runs the White House, but that its diabolic
> intent has been trumped by its staggering incompetence. Seven years on,
> the neocon notion that imperial power can reshape reality has been
> fully exposed as a fantasy. Yet the Truthers cling to the myth of
> official omnipotence, making them some of the last Americans who still
> believe that this administration could successfully pull off anything
> bigger than T-ball on the South Lawn.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/63fe9z
>
> from:
> http://www.motherjones.com//arts/feature/2008/09/media-jones
> -the-truth-is-out-there.html
What this shows is how little the writer knows about the 9-11 truth
movement. There are numerous theories about who was really behind 9-11
not just one. There are all kinds of gaps and flaws in the "official
version" of 9-11. The latest video in the 9-11 truth movement is "Fabled
Enemies" which is presented more like an attorney giving a final
summation to a journey and you can draw your own conclusions. It *is*
pretty clear that the Bush administration was given advance warning of
an attack and why they chose to ignore it is a mystery (unless they
wanted to use it to their advantage). History is full of "false flag"
attacks used as a pretext to armed conflict. Why would the 21st century
be any different? In fact you might just look at the recent "false flag"
attacks by Georgia on Ossetia for starters.

What I would like to know is why you would chose to believe that 19 Arab
terrorists armed with all things just box cutters could have been
responsible for 9-11? And what about the lie or myth that a bunch of
passengers took down flight 93 when during the recent terrorist court
case the military prosecutor said the flight was shot down? Rumsfield
made numerous slips to the press saying it was shot down. They lie too
us. They lied to us about WMDs. They lied to us about Iraq. How can you
believe on 9-11?

But then some people believe the marketing bullshit of the TMO.

Fabled Enemies:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2144933190875239407

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional