> bob_brigante wrote:
> > "But the most annoying thing about the movies—and the
Truthers—is that
> > the actual truth, in all its awful complexity, isn't enough for
them.
> > No matter that 3,000 Americans died because of bungling and
blowback,
> > or that the Bush administration twisted their deaths into pretexts
for
> > unnecessary war and executive power run amok. The Truthers want
more.
> > They've missed the real lesson of the Bush administration, which is
not
> > that a secretive cabal runs the White House, but that its diabolic
> > intent has been trumped by its staggering incompetence. Seven years
on,
> > the neocon notion that imperial power can reshape reality has been
> > fully exposed as a fantasy. Yet the Truthers cling to the myth of
> > official omnipotence, making them some of the last Americans who
still
> > believe that this administration could successfully pull off
anything
> > bigger than T-ball on the South Lawn.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/63fe9z
> >
> > from:
> > http://www.motherjones.com//arts/feature/2008/09/media-jones
> > -the-truth-is-out-there.html
> What this shows is how little the writer knows about the 9-11 truth
> movement. There are numerous theories about who was really behind 9-11
> not just one. There are all kinds of gaps and flaws in the "official
> version" of 9-11. The latest video in the 9-11 truth movement is
"Fabled
> Enemies" which is presented more like an attorney giving a final
> summation to a journey and you can draw your own conclusions. It *is*
> pretty clear that the Bush administration was given advance warning of
> an attack and why they chose to ignore it is a mystery (unless they
> wanted to use it to their advantage). >>

And then add to that afore-knowledge that Cheney ordered any fighter
planes in the vicinity to stay on the ground. This is against protocol
for such an attack. Period.

<<History is full of "false flag"
> attacks used as a pretext to armed conflict. >>

Yes, including the Vietnam war, according to recently declassified
government documents.

<<Why would the 21st century
> be any different? In fact you might just look at the recent "false
flag"
> attacks by Georgia on Ossetia for starters.>>

Especially when there is a lot of money to be made. Some people are so
naive to think that no-one could do this, but its been done before in
recent history, and there are people in the world so calous that they
could plan and do it to their own people.

And what about the Anthrax attack. That was not done by that guy that
"committed suicide" , and the investigation has been deliberately
unsuccessful. What about the British scientist who was crucial to this
whole affair and had evidence that someone didn't want to come out,
"committing suicide" in a way that no-one commits suicide and is
virtually impossibe.

What about the high end call girls who were about to spill the beans  on
a bunch of Washington insiders who also "committed suicide" after
stating emphatically that they would not commit suicide, (when asked
because of previous incidents)

> What I would like to know is why you would chose to believe that 19
Arab
> terrorists armed with all things just box cutters could have been
> responsible for 9-11? >

And how come at least 6 of the 'hikackers' are alive and well and living
and working as ordinary people in the middle east and have never had any
connection to any criminal activity?

<And what about the lie or myth that a bunch of
> passengers took down flight 93 when during the recent terrorist court
> case the military prosecutor said the flight was shot down? Rumsfield
> made numerous slips to the press saying it was shot down. They lie too
> us. They lied to us about WMDs. They lied to us about Iraq. How can
you
> believe on 9-11?
>
> But then some people believe the marketing bullshit of the TMO.>

I only believe in peer-reviewed research published in respected
scientific journals of which TM has more than any other technique,
pharmaceutical medicine, or anything....by far. Nothing else under the
sun comes remotely close, and the NIH have given 20 million in research
funding because of this, and TM is a recmmended rehabilitation technique
by the state of Missouri, and Dr. Lybimov, hugely respected
nueroscientist of Russia was astounded by the EEG patterns. In addition,
modern physics comes to the same conclusions that Maharishi expounded
about the reality of existence.

But hey, some joker with a bachelors degree in biology says different,
so you believe him over all the real experts.

OffWorld