Well, I was feeling pretty good and Enlightened and such, and then the
individual vanished. Poof. Total wholeness,  nothingness, or silence.
Deep rich nothingness silence wholeness. This is it...Cannot be
unfulfilled anymore...

This experience (for lack of a better word) is every description of
Brahman I've ever heard of, from Maharishi or otherwise. The
personality is certainly having some upheaval getting used to it, but
in an incredibly awesome way.  It's hard to describe, which I suppose
is the point - if it were purely describable, then it wouldn't be
completely whole...

Still I've heard that this group is wonderful for talking about it,
and poking people. I would love to have either...answering questions
about it, or hearing challenges, or whatever.

If you poke something long enough, the underlying truth falls out.