> On Sep 11, 2008, at 6:48 PM, ddeadlus wrote:
>
> > Well, I was feeling pretty good and Enlightened and such, and then the
> > individual vanished. Poof. Total wholeness,  nothingness, or silence.
> > Deep rich nothingness silence wholeness. This is it...Cannot be
> > unfulfilled anymore...
> >
> > This experience (for lack of a better word) is every description of
> > Brahman I've ever heard of, from Maharishi or otherwise. The
> > personality is certainly having some upheaval getting used to it, but
> > in an incredibly awesome way.  It's hard to describe, which I suppose
> > is the point - if it were purely describable, then it wouldn't be
> > completely whole...
> >
> > Still I've heard that this group is wonderful for talking about it,
> > and poking people. I would love to have either...answering questions
> > about it, or hearing challenges, or whatever.
> >
> > If you poke something long enough, the underlying truth falls out.
>

> When you get pointing out instructions [of the nondual] from a legit
> master, they'll typically 'clue you in' to the new 'space' you're just
> beginning to grok--so I'd offer up those 4 sutras of "pith advice":
>
> It's too close, you can't recognize it.
>
> It's too profound, you can't appreciate it.
>
> It's too simple, you can't believe it.
>
> It's too good, you can't accept it.
>

> What's "it" and what's "you"?

Alright, let the fun begin. So the pith advice is useful depending on
what the previous misconceptions are/were. I can relate to realizing
that it was so close I could not recognize it. This did not happen
once, but over and over again and deeper and deeper layers of
connection happened. In fact, on a relative level, I don't see any
reason why that process would ever need to end.

In terms of being too profound, I can sure as hell appreciate how
profound it is, even if the profundity of it gets deeper and deeper
over time...

In terms of simplicity. I always knew it was simple. It was a gut
feeling, so there was no surprise there.

It's true that a lot of feelings of unworthiness have been coming out
and are still coming out. At this point, it's the reality either way,
so it's really the feelings coming out because it's the case whether I
want to accept it or not and there's no ability to deny that (not that
I would want to).

"What's 'it' and what's 'you'?"
I don't know and it's a moot point now because there's only one thing,
but it is a good question so I'll attempt to answer it. Any conception
of "I" I had before was limited. I cannot conceive of an I that is not
limited in some form, even if it's a really cosmic expanded, near
infinite "I", which is what I was feeling before. Having the "I" gone
means no separation at all fundamentally speaking because and idea of
an "I" creates a concept of "not-I" which is inaccurate. Yet "it" is
obviously not foreign, because that would also imply separateness from me.