> Again, I strongly suspect Obama knew exactly what
> he was saying.

The metaphor he used has an obvious meaning.  To try to connect this
with a disgusting slur on women is such a stretch that I am amazed you
could believe it.  I can understand the right wing using it as a
cynical tactic, but you surprise me here.  As I said in my other post,
there are plenty of things to go after Obama for.  But this kind of
connection seems completely crazy to me. (That is not an underhanded
reference to the antiquated diagnosis of hysteria in women although I
am as proficient in the "cure" as the quack doctors of that era.
Special credit for anyone who can tell me what the "cure" was.  I'm
sure you know Judy.)