--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> wrote:

> > > Hi Sal.  I was waiting for someone to bite on this one.  I'm so glad
> > > it was you. Check this out: http://tinyurl.com/4h2t3a
> >
> > Protecting the token gay so you can score political
> > points while supporting legislation that persecutes
> > them:  it's the new hypocrisy!
> >
> > Sal
> >
> Dang Sal, you missed it again! "McCain's severe war injuries prevent
> him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes.
> Friends marvel at McCain's encyclopedic knowledge of sports. He's an
> avid fan - Ted Williams is his hero - but he can't raise his arm above
> his shoulder to throw a baseball."

Then maybe you can explain this:

McCain threw out the first pitch in Game 7 of the 2001 World Series:
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/ws/yr2001ws.shtml

> Obama's ad was untrue and cruel.

Nope. Enough with your right wing loser crap.

--PHOTO from March 2001: An AP photo, whose caption reads, "McCain
works his cell phone in Arlington, Va., checking with staff members on
the status of amendments to his campaign finance reform bill"
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/38572/thumbs/s-PONE-large.jpg

"I am learning to get online myself, and I will have that down fairly
soon, getting on myself," McCain told the New York Times in an
interview that appeared Sunday. "I don't expect to be a great
communicator, I don't expect to set up my own blog, but I am becoming
computer literate to the point where I can get the information that I
need."

Even so, McCain bluntly admits, "I don't e-mail. I've never felt the
particular need to e-mail."

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/07/mccain-says-hes.html

====

Reporters have spent the last 20 years covering McCain, riding on the
Straight Talk Express, riding on his campaign plane, watching him, and
have seen him repeatedly use a blackberry and a phone and a computer:

--Campaign manager Rick Davis said in June that McCain would grab
Blackberrys from reporters and tool around on the internet:

    He actually is, he always is grabbing people's Blackberrys on the
bus. In fact, no reporter's Blackberry is safe from his prying eyes.
He loves to tool around on the internet, he especially loves the
videos that get produced that usually poke fun at him. I think that's
his most entertaining part of the internet.
http://tinyurl.com/64nepp

And in a Politico interview, McCain said again that he uses a
blackberry and plans to go online:

    I use the Blackberry, but I don't e-mail, I've never felt the
particular need to e-mail. I read e-mails all the time, but the
communications that I have with my friends and staff are oral and done
with my cell phone. I have the luxury of being in contact with them
literally all the time.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11711.html