" To me these are romanticizations either promoted by these people or
their followers."

I'm inclined to agree with you, because it's just life. There's a
whole lot of "no-big-dealness" to it, because it's so natural.
Unfortunately, there's no way to talk about it without it coming
across as incredibly special, and it's really not.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tizza.izza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> > examining all of her old thoughts and ideas and discarding them one by
> > one because they did not apply anymore.
>
> To me these are romanticizations either promoted by these people or
> their followers.
>
> Isaadore
>

> David Carse and Adyashanti
> > have talked about similar integration as well, where Adyashanti goes
> > into great detail about the after-Enlightenment integration). The
> > personality getting used to what has happened is what it feels like is
> > going on with me. For me, talking about was always a way to help
> > integrate and process it, there's no reason my integration process
> > would change suddenly. It's not that it's about the talking mind you,
> > but somehow it's helpful, and often both parties get a lot out of it,
> > because it's an exchange, not a one way dialogue.
> >
> > By the way, it's not an experience. The "experience" I described
> > initially is a reality to me. It's always there, solid, tangible,
> > undeniable and more real than anything else. It gives rise to
> > everything else. It feel perfectly natural, but it's not anything I
> > ever could have envisioned. It's beyond any concept I had of
> > Enlightenment (which I was living before this happened). There are no
> > "spiritual experiences" anymore as separate from all of life. What
> > sound like spiritual experiences are just my focusing on the
> > expansive, cosmic aspect of the apparent day to day experiences. The
> > thing is, this reality now renders all relative experiences obsolete.
> > It needs to validation because it cannot possibly be invalidated. It's
> > like looking at an ink and paper drawing and realizing, for real, that
> > it's just a drawing. The picture is the same as it always was, but
> > it's really just ink and paper and nothing more. What happens within
> > the image is totally irrelevant to existence or validation, so it's
> > not that I'm looking for that at all. Again, if I wanted validation,
> > why would I come HERE?
> >
> > I did learn TM and the Sidhi's but I have not practiced for many
> > years. I never really liked it, and that went out the window when I
> > got serious about discovering the Truth. I'm sure it works for many,
> > but it wasn't right for me.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> experience
> just

> would
> > >
> > > In many traditions the need to discuss experiences or tell someone
> > > about yours, i.e your "spiritual" experiences is long gone before
> > > actual "enlightenment" (admittedly a very vague and misused term)
> > > dawns. For example in the tradition I come from "the need for
> > > discussing experiences" is gone after one awakens to the state
> needing
> > > no verification.
> > >
> > > So therefore someone showing up and wanting to discuss experiences
> or
> > > tell of experiences IME is a sign. Even without being
established in