> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:

[...]
> > > But not in terms of its being hypocritical for her
> > > to call Obama an elitist because she's rich. It's
> > > fine to challenge her on whether Obama is an elitist.
> > >

> > I would say its hypocritical for her to call him elistist
> > while citing erroneous, even outright false claims to
> > explain it.
>
> That isn't hypocrisy, that's being mistaken or lying.

So, accusing someone of being elitist based on something you know
to be a lie isn't hypocritical, merely lying?

> <snip>
> > >   The
> > >
> > > Yeah, Curtis, they are. Instead of telling us all
> > > the reasons why Obama is a fine choice for president,
> > > they're threatening us with *one* thing they predict
> > > McCain will do that we won't like.
> >
> > The *one* thing? So, on every other issue, you believe that
> > McCain will "do the right thing?" OR, do you mean women's
> > issues in general?
>
> I didn't say "the one thing." Read it again, please.

You said 'with "one" thing' implying that no other thing was being
argued. That's "the one thing," by definition, Judy.

Sheesh. Where has your mind and mental equilibrium gone, Judy?

Your ability to argue has always ben better than this.

lawson