> But she won't, because she's not qualified to give interviews, much less
> become president. As president, she would be far more clueless that
Shrub,
> which is probably why she was chosen. Easy for the powerful dudes
who run
> things behind the scenes to manipulate.

When McCain was asked if she would be doing more interviews on 60
minutes he said she would but that the American people can learn what
they need about her from her campaign speeches around the country. (to
party faithful) Biden has given 65 interviews to et to know where he
stands, but that won't be necessary for Paliin.  We should just settle
back into that "knowingness" that Maharishi was so fond of.

When asked if she was ready to be the president of the United States
if needed, McCain didn't miss a beat, "Yes absolutely."  That is what
you call a "twofer", we found out all we need to know about both of
them with one question.