THE SOLUTION

1) Repatriate Barry Wright back to the United States;

2) Get out an electric generator.  Connect it to the U.S. Power Grid.

3) Hook up a positive charge to Barry's nose and a negative charge to
his ass-hole;

4) Get Barry to start spouting his misogynist bullshit about Sarah
Palin.  Result: 500,000 megawatts of power.

5) Get Barry to start spouting his misogynist bullshit about Judy
Stein.  Result: 1,000,000 megawatts of power.

6) Energy problem solved.