Barry thinks he's in with the in crowd. Funny guy.  He never tires of
himself even when others do. True to form, his sense of
self-importance, and pathological self-absorption, compels him to
believe you're not smart enough to figure out who should be on your
preferred reading list. Note: The riff-raff on the second list makes
his panties bunch up and gives him fits of pique. So, if you want to
have some fun just poke him a few times and you can be on his shit
list too. Welcome! Jump into the fray and let the fur fly.