> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "The Secret" <L.Shaddai@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <fflmod@>
wrote:

> > > �
> > > There was a comment by Bevan posted maybe a week ago. Try
searching
> > on his name.
> > > �
> >
> > Thanks.  My oh my.  Deja vu all over again.  A major real estate
> > developer in Vedic City told me about the phase transition in the
> > economy about 5-6 weeks ago.  I just passed it off as this man's
> > peculiar characteristic Area 51 outlook on world affairs and the
TMO.
> > Now I'm wondering whether or not I was getting a preview of the
to be
> > announced party line.
> >
> > I am still confused, however.  Now we have yet another rule added
> > the Maharishi Effect:  that the stock market goes up when the
numbers
> > go up unless the numbers cause a phase transition, during which
the
> > world finally recognizes that we alone had the truth all this
time.

> > I wonder if the accountants have bothered to look at the assets
of the
> > TMO.  Real Estate prices are tanking worldwide.  And the TMO has
its
> > wealth in real estate.
> >

> That it uses, for themost part, so its not as big a deal,except
> where mortgages are concerned.
>
> BTW, the numbers for the ME effect are sufficient for the US only.
Seeing how
> the crisis is world-wide,causing panic selling on Wall Street by
foreign investors
> it might not be possible to draw a direct correlation.

> Further, though this is a stretch, since the stock market effects
were
> recorded decades ago, its possible that there was much less foreign
investment
> influencing the DOW at that point in time.
>

> Just some thoughts, not meant to be taken as gospel, but to point
out
> there's always wiggle room.
>

> Lawson

"Wiggle room" Hee Hee

I see from the latest press release that it's gone
from 'purification' or 'necessary phase transition'
to a disaster that can only be cured by the best remedy
that nature can provide. Weekly Coherence Days! Phew pretty
decisive eh? And not before time, that should sort everything
out in a jiffy.

Are we ever going to get the admission of failure about the
ME the TMO needs to make to reclaim any credibility?