On Oct 10, 2008, at 2:57 AM, Hugo wrote:

"Wiggle room" Hee Hee

I see from the latest press release that it's gone
from 'purification' or 'necessary phase transition'
to a disaster that can only be cured by the best remedy
that nature can provide. Weekly Coherence Days! Phew pretty
decisive eh? And not before time, that should sort everything
out in a jiffy.

Are we ever going to get the admission of failure about the
ME the TMO needs to make to reclaim any credibility?

No of course not, but they desperately need to reduce the cognitive dissonance by the few hangers-on who actually are there because they still believe this BS. The very basis of the ME, alpha coherence, has long been a discredited hypothesis. It's truly insignificant compared to what the average Joe or Judy experiences in their day-to-day lives.

So if the ME were true, we'd already be in world peace as almost everyone experiences the same coherence in waking state!

I stick by my theory that what Mahesh was touting was actually world piece.