Sometimes I wonder why I keep writing on these chat groups. People
here are on the conceptual level very fascinated about the absolute.
I'm not. I'm fascinated about the relative.

-----But you're absolutely fascinated by it.

On the experiential level I feel to be all the time connected to the
infinite. But I don't have much else to say about it than it is
transcendental to my understanding.

----------You're not connected to it. It is you. Without it you would have nothing to make connections with.

Everything I perceive through this nervous system is relative. And
that is very fascinating. In my relative perception the highest
possible stage of consciousness I can be aware of is deep ignorance in
comparison to something much higher I cannot even imagine.

---------That is mere ignorance.  The awareness would be the same regardless of whether it was more or less aware of ignorance. It doesn't change.  Consciousness is clarity, or there would be no relative change because there would be no space for it.

In the relative world everything is in relation to everything else.
But in order to perceive this relativity you must perceive something
as other, as an object.

---------Yes, in order to get the co-dependency of relative phenomenon one must see their nature as being empty of the phenomena or else one would be caught up in it and not see the forest for the trees.

A baby for whom everything is still subject lives in an
undifferentiated unity, there are no relations to anything, only oneness.
In order to be capable to relate to something, it has to get separated
from the embeddedness in the "I". When something is still in the "I",
you cannot clearly perceive that function or work with it, instead it
runs you.

---------The mere modern Jungian psychotherapy of individuation. Life however doesn't mean that one will always be at odds. This somehow is the key to being able to work through it though Irmeli.  One must be able to abstract the basic nature of relative phenomenon in order to adjust to it. One needed live in the babyish instant desire fulfillment or tears sort of psycho-noumena, but instead, if one understands the harsh reality of the relative then one can build a nest, as it were, in that tree and find shelter in it.

Irmeli