In a message dated 6/20/05 11:19:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I heard a quote today attributed to Abraham Lincoln, something to
the effect, "better to have 100 guilty men set free, than one
innocent man wrongly convicted"  I'm sure there are some bad guys in
this bunch, but maybe it would be more fair to face them on the
battlefield.  I mean, I sort of like our odds on the batttlefield,
and if released, somewhere in the own neighborhoods, these guys want
to continue the cause, well, they are probably gonna end up dead.
Whaddya think Dix?

lurk
Oh, but that wouldn't be fair! If we are going to release them, shouldn't they be released right here in the good ol' USA ? We could give them drivers licenses, green cards and everything! >That quote may have been attributed to Ibrahim Lincoln but he didn't follow his own advise very well either. Lincoln suspended the writ of Habius Corpus during the WBS, suspended the Maryland State Congress to prevent Maryland's sececcesion along with creating a draft, but I digress.>Actually Lurk, I think there might be a good guy or two mixed in the bunch that are left. If they weed out somebody they think is questionable then send them back to their country of origin and let that government deal with them.