Akasha 108 writes:
That Awareness is expressed in the lifes of all in infinite ways is of
little surprise. However, what I was seeking to confirm (or refute if
there is no confirmation -- same process) is that there is some
commonality to the so called experience of so called awakening. As a
rough analogy, while all humans are unique and different, there are
are core features of commonality that allow them to be classified as
homo-sapiens.

Tom T writes:
Having participated in Satsang here with at least 35+ awake FF
residents there seems to be a common level of feeling of wholeness.
Some prefer fullness, completeness, doneness or something like that
where they feel fulfillment.   Maybe it is the cessation of an itch
that could never be scratched. When in the company of those describing
how it is for them, even though they may use a feeling that may be
different than wholeness. One who is awake knows they are describing
that which can not be described but is certainly genuine and is known
internally to be that common level of feeling. This is the best I can
do on this one.  Some see it as non-doer and others as I am the primal
doer in either case the common feeling of wholeness seems to be that
commonality.  Tom T
PS I will be out of town and off line till July 5. Enjoy.