> Tremendous profile. Thanks for finding it and posting
> it here, John.
>
> This is my idea of a real woman. The fact that she
> prefers anoother women to a man sexually is incidental
> and irrelevant, *as it should be*. She's REAL, and
> that realness comes through.

Like I responded to Jonathan Chadwick, I find it a pleasure to watch
her in action discussing the [usually] political topics of he day.
What a fresh, insightful and articulate observer!

Here she is when she appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
(10/09/2008): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7p_s53zkDI

> This woman did more for the image of women and for the
> image of gay women in one short interview by being real
> than RD and JS will ever do, in this lifetime or any
> other. And she did it by being real and not giving a
> shit about her "image," as opposed to obsessing on and
> trying to control that image.
>
> Note: the reminder above that both RD and JS *will*
> have future incarnations should not be construed as a
> death threat. So will I. So will we all. If there is
> a "death threat" implied by the knowledge that we will
> all die someday, it's a pretty universal threat. Some
> of us have learned to live with that threat and even
> thrive under its everpresence, instead of panicking
> and turning into a whiny fearbag.

Their rhetoric seems to be dominated by ugly negativity and nastiness
- like they're not happy in their lives. It doesn't say much for them.

FWIW Ruth and Sal are two of my personal favorites here if one has to
go by gender.