--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You were right. Fred Astaire dance man extraordinaire and the
> Obama illustration are a match.  I had thought so too, but I
> didn't  bother to Google Fred.  Thanks for the link.

There we go. Stepin Fetchit my foot.

Barry's a film buff, so he was surely aware of the
Fred Astaire photo and knew it was the basis for
the Obama illustration.

Ruth, maybe not. Her racism is more of the guilty-
white-liberal variety, plus her desire to find a
reason to bash you for not supporting Obama.

Barry will never apologize, of course. Let's see
if Ruth will. I'm not holding my breath.

[http://swordattheready.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/obamadance.jpg]