Barry is finally right about something, at least partially. Everyone's
profile is down. But as usual, he uses that small triumph to accesses
his inner heel nipping chiwawa to attack imaginary people. He still
hasn't figured out that the chiwawa doo doo he scatters on the forum
will never be enough to puff up his manhood, weak little
make-believe-blond stupping, fag hag pandering, limp weasel that he
is. Sick, misogynist, racist, homophobic, elitist, and solipsistic,
fits him as well.