Poor old raunchy, still fighting the last war. The bit about Sarah
Palin as a female candidate getting a taste of what Hillary got is
nonsense. Palin is being rejected not because she is a woman but
because she is an ignoramus, a moron -- and a nasty, divisive one at
that. It's nothing to do with gender (and nor was it with Hillary).

<http://www.enflyer.com/s/r?ib=12392;87507;106850;-1;56880;9362&id=13944\

<http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.1277/pub_detail.as\

<http://powerandcontrol.blogspot.com/2008/09/best-congress-fannie-could-\