Behind the curtain: the artist at work

A film that gives us a rare glimpse into the fascinating mind of the
man who created such visionary classics as Eraserhead, Mulholland
Drive, Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks, Wild At Heart, The Elephant Man and
more..

Compiled from over two years of footage, the film is an intimate
portrait of Lynch's creative process as he completes his latest film,
INLAND EMPIRE. We are with him as he discovers the beauty in ideas,
leading us on a journey through the abstract which ultimately unveils
his cinematic vision.

The director of the documentary immersed himself in David Lynch's
world, living and working at Lynch's home for over two years. His
unobtrusive style has captured a personal side of David Lynch not
seen before.

The film reveals Lynch not only as one of the most original and
compelling directors of contemporary film, but also as an artist who
continues to explore and experiment in countless mediums. His
enthusiasm is infectious; inspiring us to tap into the well of
creativity that Lynch believes we all have.

http://www.lynchdocumentary.com/