--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "allanrosenzweig"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> According to http://brahmastan.us
> it is not even the center of the United States,
> unless you discount Alaska and Hawaii,
> which would put the center in North Dakota.
>
> It is a waste of money when they need money for Maharishi School in
> Fairfield.

We all know it's a waste of money. I suspect even the head bods at MUM
know it's a waste of money, but they can't leave it to sink because
that would involve a loss of face. So they have to keep up the fiction
that it's all moving ahead smoothly and 10,000 students will be moving
in soon (just send more money please).

Nice link to the brahmastan thing. Shame it's all rubbish because the
ME does not work, period. Even if it did you'd have to factor in
Mexico and Canada. So there's no point calculating where the real
brahmastan is.