--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> So, Hillary's campaign started the racism

No, Hillary's campaign NEVER used racism. That's
Obamazoid Kool-Aid.

> and fear to attempt to portray Barack Obama as someone who
> couldn't be trusted because he hangs out with radicals in
> Chicago, he has a bad middle name,

At the April debate, Hillary was asked about
Ayers and responded that the Republicans would
probably use him against Obama in the general
election, but she never brought Ayers up herself.

> he has a bad middle name,

Neither she nor her campaign ever said he had
a bad middle name.

> he doesn't have a birth certificate,

Nor did she or her campaign ever say anything
about his birth certificate.

> he's elitist, and so on and so forth.

She did say he was elitist.

> None of this sh*t has worked, because we are not so easliy
> manipulated now, as we have been.

Now, *that's* funny, after all the poisoned
Kool-Aid you've spilled above!