As I have said before, this is not about Hillary, it's about a corrupt
media and DNC picking a corrupt candidate. For this reason, I will
continue to criticize Obama. After about six months of his
administration, and you have detoxed from the Kool
Aid, you will probably have some complaints about him as well. Be
thankful for a free voice in a free country.  Let's hope it stays that
way.