> On Oct 30, 2008, at 2:31 PM, enlightened_dawn11 wrote:
>
> > so much for the traditional criteria, eh?
>
> The traditional criteria are very precise at doing what they've
done
> successfully for thousands of years. Nothing has changed accept
the
> modern era where people are sold on these ideas or meet up with
any
> of the many fake teachers and false teachings.

if those teaching the traditional criteria have been so successful
at enlightening others, why are there so many fake teachers and
false teachings today? seems to me sucess speaks for itself, or not.

> > seriously if the
> > traditional criteria were all there was to it, those teaching and
> > assessing such criteria would be enlightening people by the
> > truckload. why isn't that happening?
>
> It would be impossible for normal humans to fake such criteria,
so
> really the opposite of what you suggest is the case!

are you suggesting there are hundreds of millions, or possibly
billions of enlightened people on the planet whom we don't know
about?