On Oct 30, 2008, at 8:50 PM, enlightened_dawn11 wrote:

No. Sorry.

I've seen it otherwise: cutting to the raw heart of America.
Utterly
with compassion.

Paradoxically in trailer-trash drunkenness--but nonetheless, to
the
heart of the matter, for the time.

That it's borne good fruit (good awakening institutions) is it's
own
good proof.

I'm not an academic, but if I were I think I'd recommend you read
The
Divine Madman and Masters of Mahamudra as bedtime stories before
I'd
even respond to your tripe.

such abuse is never helpful in awakening others. to try to
arrogantly justify it is a sign in my opinion of significant
emotional immaturity on your part and a lacking of understanding of
the mechanics of enlightenment, at the very least.

there is nothing cool, funny or tantric about it. it is a cold way
to think about people. shame on you vaj.

Shame on you Dawn for only envisioning a small slice of the mandala of humanity as "enlightenable"!