Robert Gimbel wrote:

>Karl Rove - master of the old principle "Divide and Rule".
>
>Master at framing any topic in terms of "Conservative and Liberal".
>
> How destructive this is for our country for our children to learn and inherit.
>
>Are we all really all that black and white.
>
>Or just sleep walking;
>
>Easily manipulated by fear and divisiveness?
>
>R. Gimbel  Seattle, WA.

I'm sure you've read Naomi Klien's "Baghdad Year Zero":
http://www.harpers.org/BaghdadYearZero.html

and Frontline's "Private Warrior's":
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/warriors/

Both give a pretty good idea of what these NeoCon nuts are up to.  I
keep telling people they aren't failing at the economy, they want it to
break so we'll all be poor and at their mercy (God forbid).   We need to
get a lot more activist and not just hope that we can vote them out in
some future election if we still have them.

- Bhairitu