> > You haven't posted any evidence that
> > Kashmere Shivaism is a 'nondual path',
> > it has two aspects, Shiva and Shakti.
>
> I hadn't intended to post any evidence
> that Kashmir Shaivism as you were talking
> like you were familiar with it.

Kashmir Shaivism resembles the Sri Vidya
doctrine of Karnataka, and both have as
their key symbol the Shri Yantra with the
bija mantras inscribed threon.

Both traditions use as their mnnemocic
device for meditation, the bija mantra.
Since both systems purport to indoctrinate
the concept of 'Shiva-Shakti', they are
not considered to be Adwaitists, that is,
strictly non-dual, in the sense that
Shankarachaya taught.

In Kashmere Shivaism, Conciousness (Cit)
is the Supreme reality. The Supreme in
Kashmere Shivaism is the interior space
of Shiva, and the support for the entire
manifestation is Shakti: in Sri Vidya the
bija mantra is identical to Sakti and the
reverse is true of Kashmere Shivaism,
that's why it is refered to as 'Shivaism'.

Both systems are described in the 'tantras',
ancient books of meditation techniques.
Both systems are theistic monism. Both are
kaula tantric doctrines.