In the thread I started titled "a well regulated militia", I suggested
that there be "a civilian paramilitary that is just as strong as the
regular military" and asked: "Doesn't that sound like a good idea?"

The Obama-bots all chimed in to snicker and say how they're all
opposed: Rick, Bob, Gullible Fool, Vajina, Nelson.

BUT IT'S BARACK OBAMA WHO IS SUGGESTING A CIVILIAN PARAMILITARY!!!!

I knew if I didn't credit him as wanting it that all the Kool-Aid
drinkers would get on board in their condemnation!

Ha!

Watch it and weep, ye brain-washed masses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s