<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > As a result of that experience, I strongly believe that concealed
> > carry permits should require a shooting test to demonstrate
> competent> shooting skill. It's bad enough that we have criminals
out
> there with> handguns; the last thing we need on the streets is armed
> law abiding> citizens who can't shoot for shit.
>
> In VA you have to pass a safety test like the one the NRA offers.
>
> But in a life threatening situation we would all suck at shooting a
> real person I suspect. Cops regularly miss people they are trying to
> shoot right in front of them.

INT. APARTMENT - DAY                                            70.

        The bathroom door BURSTS OPEN and the Fourth Man CHARGES out,
        silver Magnum raised, FIRING SIX BOOMING SHOTS from his hand
        cannon.

                                  FOURTH MAN
                       Die...die...die...die...!

        DOLLY INTO Fourth Man, same as before.

        He SCREAM until he's dry firing.  Then a look of confusion
        crosses his face.

        TWO SHOT - JULES AND VINCENT

        standing next to each other, unharmed.  Amazing as it seems,
        none of the Fourth Man's shots appear to have hit anybody.
        Jules and Vincent exchange looks like, "Are we hit?"  They're
        as confused at the shooter.  After looking at each other, they
        bring their looks up to the Fourth Man.

                                  FOURTH MAN
                       I don't understand --

        The Fourth Man is taken out of the scenario by the two men's
        bullets who, unlike his, HIT their marks.  He drops DEAD.

        The two men lower their guns.  Jules, obviously shaken, sits
        down in a chair.  Vincent, after a moment of respect, shrugs
        it off.  Then heads toward Marvin in the corner.

                                  VINCENT
                       Why the fuck didn't you tell us
                       about that guy in the bathroom?
                       Slip your mind?  Forget he was in