Curtis, you are sounding very un-Obama-ish and very Bush-like with
all this talk about guns and coming out ablazing if you find your
life is in danger.

May I suggest that instead of violence that you consider whipping out
your mouthharp and performing a sweet little ditty for the crack-head
who is hellbent upon cracking open YOUR head?

Sure, you may spill a pint or two of the red stuff instead of your
interlocker's...but you'll rest comfortably in your hospital bed
knowing that you didn't lift a finger in violence against your fellow
man.

What would the Dalai Lama and Barky Hussein think of your willingness
to do harm to your fellow incarnations of God?