here's my take on that. once a person becomes enlightened they
become a natural advocate for such a state- i have no idea why- it
just happens, and i've watched it happen to enough people that i
think i can state it as a trend. and since Kundalini markers are
flashy and come with their own set of dictinctive sensory
experiences, they are a useful way to engage the mind in making
enlightenment appealing. particularly in waking state, the mind
wants to know something about enlightenment that will compel it
forward. so Kundalini markers are a great advertisement.

however it is not the Kundalini markers that are particularly
important. it is planting the seed of desire for enlightenment
within the seeker that is important, so that the seeker can
hopefully be compelled in this lifetime or the next to continue
seeking enlightenment until the goal is reached.

and so the question becomes, who is it important to, that we become
addicted to achieving enlightenment? if we define enlightenment as
being in constant alignment with the universal flow, the cosmic
purpose, that also becomes the motivator. it is the vast cosmos,
with its endless galaxies and timelessness that through its innate
intelligence compels each of us forward, one at a time, to merge
with it. some call it god and some don't but it easily transcends
our isolated selves and inexorably seduces us to seamlessly join
It.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-snip-
> Yeah, but what the hell good is all that without having all the
> Kundalini markers?

-snip-