--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Fischer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In Scientology, the "stresses" (engrams) are not located physically.
> When one "dramatizes" the earlier event, one will reexperience the
> physical pain associated with it.  Got your head chopped in the
> French Revolution (like my dear wife)?  Dramatization of extreme
neck
> discomfort until that incident is "run out."

One reason I'm here doing research for a historical
novel about the Cathars is that I have memories of
having been there, done that.  Some of the memories
have to do with being on the losing end of a disa-
greement with the Inquisition, and winding up in
the torture chambers of the Papal Palace in Avignon.

I think I'm gonna pass on auditing for a while...I've
got all the drama in my life I can handle...  :-)

Unc