Judy:
> That's why I said "Never mind." You can't seem to
> maintain integrity in a debate.

Me:
And you can't resist taking a shot at me in what was otherwise a
friendly discussion.  It has nothing to do with integrity we are
seeing it differently.  You think you know what happened from his
statements, and I don't think you do.  You have added another story to
the mix.

We are just giving our POV's.  Nobody knows who is lying and who is
just wrong.  Obviously this guy was not the only guy who prepped her.
 Maybe she was inconsistent in her ability to express her knowledge.

My position is that we don't have all the facts. That includes you.

My MCain point was not a straw man.  It was an example of someone
being sincerely wrong.  I don't take MCain's word for it and I don't
take this guy's word for it.  You do?  Ok, so you do.  Why does that
mean that I lack integrity?

We'll see in time what it true.  I am ready to accept that Palin knows
that Africa is a continent and someone got it wrong or is being
malicious once we get more information than we have now. You seem to
think that this guy is the last word and I don't.  No need to start
flinging accusations about integrity because I don't share your
confidence in this guy's opinion settles it all.