On Nov 12, 2008, at 4:32 AM, sparaig wrote:

I find myself remembering recurring dreams as though they
actually happened, and then realized that the details were entirely
unrealistic, even surreal. I wouldn't doubt that she has had
bad dreams about her and her daughter being under fire during
that visit. Literally a nightmare scenario for a mother.>>

Spare, numerous people corrected her and there's even
video showing she was mistaken.  It was intentional.  Heaven
knows why, but even in the fact of irrefutable evidence
she still kept insisting on her version.

Sal