--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I apologize to you Maharishi for all the nasty and mean things I
have said over the years. You are my guru as much if not more so than
any other I have had, and I am not fit to judge you. Please forgive me
my ignorance and if you don't mind then in your compassion please
continue to allow your bliss and grace to flow through your TM to me
as it has always done, and still does even now. I still don't deserve
your grace so I am infinitely blessed. When I came into the world I
was in ignorance, and TM made me an expert in samadhi in no time. I'll
never forget the extremely lucid meditations in the dome when we had
high numbers. Even today by myself my meditations are extremely
heavenly. So Thank You Maharishi. I will try to be less hasty in the
future. I still would be a TM teacher if I could because the technique
is still that precious to me. Jai Guru Dev. Kirk Bernhardt 2005

Thats nice. But its about the 10th time you have said such and then
start heavily dissing him all over again. See a pattern?