"I bought this album many moons ago,with
some trepidation, as Nektar was adding a
new lead guitar to the ensemble, in the
personage of Dave Nelson. The tackety
tack sounds of Albrighton had always been
characteristic of Nektar to me, as much
as the sureal keyboards and wild light
show. Not to worry! Nelson and Nektar
delivered again. This album is not as
thematically cohesive as the run that
preceded, (notably Back to The Future
and Recycled) By the way-I agree- no to
NOHO! See Recycled reviews! Nelson and
Nektar deliver superbly with "Listen"
and "Spread Your Wings" among the most
amazing cuts they ever delivered. I have
to say that I was delighted not to miss
Albrighton and this album remains on my
most played list. This is especially true
when I require an intense guitar KA
session. Pink Floyd fans take note -
Nektar is worth your time and investment.
Larry Fast kicks in with another amazing
guest appearace. I can almost taste what
I really liked about the 70's again, and
it sure wasn't disco Rock on wih Nektar!"
- Jeffrey S. Hagen

Nektar Discography:

The Dream Nebula: The Best of 1971-1975; 1998
Live in New York 1973
More Live in New York 1974
Recycled 1975
Remember the Future
Remember the Future (+2 Bonus Tracks) 2002
Sounds Like This 1979
Sunday Night at the London Roundhouse 1974
Nektar 1970
Down to Earth 1973
Journey to the Centre of the Eye 1971
Tab in the Ocean 1976