--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<snip>
> > Or does Barry believe it's only demonization
> > when somebody *else* does it?
>
> For as much self-absorbed navel gazing as Barry
> indulges himself, you'd think he would be less
> irony impaired when he bully others. So
> predictable.

I dubbed him Master of Inadvertent Irony some time
ago. He's had very few challengers for the title.

He's quite possibly the least self-aware individual
I've ever encountered. It's as if he lives in a
bubble. He takes a quick look out a peephole every
once in a while, then slams the peephole shut and
constructs a vast fantasy world around whatever
contextless bits and pieces he's observed.

Then he dwells exclusively in that fantasy world,
sending the occasional message to the outside
describing it, utterly oblivious to the fact that
what he sees in his bubble bears virtually no
relationship to reality--including the reality of
how he appears to others--until he decides it's
time for another peek, and the cycle repeats itself.

He's always been extraordinarily obnoxious, but in
the past several years his fantasy world has taken
over more and more. (At least with regard to FFL;
for all we know, he isn't that dysfunctional in his
real life.)