> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <azgrey@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I was questioning your wisdom in extending the
> > posting limit to 75 until I read Turq's response
> > to Lou.
> >
> > Wading thru an additional 25 posts by She Who
> > Received A Death Threat On FFL, Robert, and
> > Shemp was worth the time for the belly laugh
> > triggered by TurquoiseB.
>
> But the completely unwarranted misogynistic
> swipes at raunchydog and me and the homophobic
> swipe at Lou in Barry's post didn't bother you
> at all, did they?

Fail

It bothered me greatly that the freshly brewed
aromatic cuppa coffee I had begun was wasted
as my mirth inspired movements caused me to
spill most of the cup. I should know better than
to have beverages near by when reading one of
Turquoise B's causticly satirical rants. I look
forward to Rick posting December's adventures
of "the big verginas" and the commentary that
may follow.

> What a classy sense of humor you've got.

Thank you.

Too bad your species of troll has a sense of
humor damaged by your long held bitterness
and rage.

"Ethically, you do not have the right to state
your belief as though what you believe were
an established fact." -- Judy Stein