--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> Beautiful lights around the world http://tinyurl.com/6muynr

Some gorgeous photos. I particularly like the one of the Tower of
David with books in shelves projected onto it.

Boston.com's Big Picture photo blog has had some superb series of
photos; I keep forgetting to check their latest.

They've got a series of photos of the coronation of King Jigme
Wangchuck of Bhutan, the hunky guy with the Raven Crown whose photo
Nabby posted last week. There's one taken from close up that shows
the crown in detail. Also more pictures of Buddhists in all kinds of
funny hats, Nabby, if you're interested! Plus gorgeous costumes,
masks, beautiful people and kids, and one shot of a couple of
gigantic, spectacular outdoor thangkas, must be about 50 feet square.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/11/bhutan_crowns_a_new_king.html

http://tinyurl.com/6fqu6g

For you Obamazoids, there's a splendid series of high-res photos of
your man on the campaign trail; they'd make great wallpaper for your
computer:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/11/the_next_president_of_the_uni
t.html

http://tinyurl.com/67ny3r