-------I wouldn't give you a mantra anyway, because you would not trust it.  But my point is that I could at least tell you what the predominant element of your mantra is and I could tell you for the purposes of mantrashastra what your mantra element should be. It's quite possible you were given say an earth mantra and your nature is fire. Every time you used the mantra it would make you very irate as if scoops of dirt were covering your flame. Most people who are giving out mantras have no clue whatsoever that their mantra list even has elements let alone how one should really choose a mantra.