on 6/25/05 12:39 AM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> True. MMY did a very good job popularizing TM.
>>

> My point is simply that judging someone else in contrast to MMY needs to take
> into account where MMY has been.

Sure. Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his moccasins. None of
us could have accomplished what he did. But great accomplishments do not
absolve a man from being held accountable for his mistakes. People are still
talking about Nixon's mistakes AND accomplishments.

"The evil that men do lives after them, The good is oft interred with their
bones..." - Julius Caesar - Act 3, Scene 2,