--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> passed
along a message from:

> The Cherubim through Carolyn Evers

My question is, "Why do these people who talk
for, channel, represent, or otherwise have
aliens passing through them all write funny?"

It's like they all seem to use the same silly
alphabet that Lou uses when channeling the
Pleiaidians:

> ...he was asked “Who
> will be the next U.S. President?” He responded, “Lincoln
> will once again occupy the White House.”
>
> He was then asked, “Who is Lincoln?” The response was,
> “Obama.”

If these guys/gals/things from space are so
friggin' smart as to be able to talk to us
real-time from a place that is so far away
it takes *light* 440 of our years to get
there, howcum they never learned to use our
alphabet?

They know stuff about our politicians that
even the National Enquirer doesn't, they know
about Obama's past lives, and about psychic
and healing powers that even *he* doesn't know
about, and yet they can spell for shit.

Is it possible that all of this "channeling"
we're seeing is the result of space retards
talking "through" their counterparts here on
Earth? They seem to have similar commands of
English.