--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
> i am generally highly skeptical of this sort of stuff, channeling
> and all of that. but all of this feels about right. i also thought
> edgar cayce was the real deal when i read about him. anyway, all of
> it and five dollars will get us a cup of coffee, though i surprised
> myself today at my acceptance of what was written here about obama.

I have mentioned on occassion here that I have read books of
supposedly channeled knowledge, from St. Germaine, (IAM Foundation),
Pleaidians, (Barbara Hand Clow, and Barbara Marciniak), and others. I
found a lot at the time that resonated with me. I've pretty much lost
interest in it now, but I certainly don'e dismiss that this may be
channeled information.  I mean, if we are not the only intellegent
life in the universe, why would this not be a legitimate method of
communication, (open to abuse and fraud though it may be.)