--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
fuck and so cognitively obtuse unless it was some kind of joke. Who the
fuck is Jim Crowe? He was a MMA fighter out of the Indian Nations in the
mid 1800's. He held the light heavyweight title for 6 years before Randy
Colture took it from him at the battle of Little Big Horn in France.>>>

Almost nobody in Britain knows who Jim Crow was (yes I know what it is
idiot, I was making a point about American arrogance about how important
their own racist history is. It is a history of shame. ) The rest of the
world is embarrassed by your American racism...UNTIL, you elected Obama
-- who by the way, I was the first to show outright support for on FFL
--- its documented, but you folks can't handle that fact.)

Do you know who Ignatius Sancho was?
Do you know who Olaudah Equiano was?
Do you know who Joseph Knight
Do you know who James Somersett

Oh wait, you wouldn't know them because they were free before your
racist country was even born !

Former slaves walked free, by law,  in Britain before your country even
existed.

In fact, the very reason your founders started the false flag Boston tea
part event, and the war against the British, was BECAUSE they wanted to
KEEP their slaves, but Britain was outlawing it. We Brits are proud that
colored people fought alondside white soldiers in the war against the
slave owners in America, and the oppressive Papist regines of France and
Spain. Your racist country was one of the last in the Western world to
rid itself of slavery.

You and Curtis do not even know your own history.

OffWorld