> Curtis, do you think Off's putting us on?

I always feel that way with his posts!

=--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
dumb fuck and so cognitively obtuse unless it was some kind of joke.
Who the fuck is Jim Crowe? He was a MMA fighter out of the Indian
Nations in the mid 1800's. He held the light heavyweight title for 6
years before Randy Colture took it from him at the battle of Little
Big Horn in France.